WnSoft Forums

OFF TOPIC "LINKS"

deskjet1uk

Hi all,

I am webmaster of our Camera Clubs website, its very new and I have a long way to go with it, work is ongoing and we only have a few photos up and hopefully in the next couple of weeks we will have some members sequences to show as well.

I have placed links to several of the sites listed by forum members, if I have omitted anyone I apologise so please let me know and I will place your web site on our links page, be it camera club, competitions, photography,sequences etc, but PTE sites are especially welcome.

Thanks

ralph

Visit Our Website

Many Thanks for the links to my sites too Ralph.

Will reciprocate soon, updating sites currently.

Like your new site, very clean and clear to read. :rolleyes:

Best Wishes

Maureen

PS Have you looked at Ian Bateman's web site too? http://www.ibateman.co.uk

He has lots of sites he runs there connected with AV & PTE, including links to his work on YouTube & of course our Camera Club - Wantage CC & AV Group. www.wantagecameraclub.co.uk

Many Thanks for the links to my sites too Ralph.

Will reciprocate soon, updating sites currently.

Like your new site, very clean and clear to read. :rolleyes:

Best Wishes

Maureen

PS Have you looked at Ian Bateman's web site too? http://www.ibateman.co.uk

He has lots of sites he runs there connected with AV & PTE, including links to his work on YouTube & of course our Camera Club - Wantage CC & AV Group. www.wantagecameraclub.co.uk

Hello Maureen,

You are most welcome. Nice to hear from you. I continue to update like yourself and I am personally aware of Ians site and will add it soon.

best wishes

ralph

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

This week at our camera club a member brought this to my attention Photographic vision

I think this is just fantastic, Im sure the more experienced photographers will know about this technology for the blind, this particular story is about Harley Allison, a fourteen year old with a differance being that she is an exceptionally talented photographer.

The members wife used to work with Harley and thats why it was brought to our attention, I will also place a link on our clubs website.

Ralph