WnSoft Forums

Is there an option to swt all effects(if they are the same)and all app

nharris

I am a new user of Pictures 2 Exe ver 5.6. I have just completed my first AV and showed it -successfully- at my photo club meeting. When I set (using the customize slide option) the slide appearance duration and the effect - which was the same for almost all slides I did it individually. As everything else about P2E seems so clever, I wonder is there an option to set these features for ALL the slides at once ,and then one could go in and change those few slides that needed to be different. As far as I am concerned this would be a desirable feature.

I would appreciate any comments and advice from the gurus.

Thank you :rolleyes:

Hi Noel,

Project Options, Effects Tab. If you want to use the same effect for all slides, at the top left of the screen put a check beside "Enable transition effects" then go to the far right side and click on the right of the two icons (the one without checkmarks in the two squares) which will remove all checkmarks from all effects. Note that the icon to the left (the one with checkmarks) puts all checkmarks back. So the two icons which look like little offset squares act as toggle switches to switch on and off all effects simultaneously.

Scroll down to the effect you wish to use for all slides and put a check mark beside it. Set the time at the bottom for the duration and this effectively sets the chosen transition effect for all slides. You can then go to customize slide and change the effect only for the currently selected slide as desired.

Best regards,

Lin

Noel

What you request at the start of the thread (which as you now know is possible) is the way I have gone about creating slide shows with PTE for years.

I use the project options rather like a global parameter setting and then I make adjustments to individual images as I see fit. It works rather well for me to work this way.

Generally a show we are putting together with have either quickish transitions, medium or slow depending on the subject and mood, so setting that speed and transition as a global setting first, is a great way to work in my view.

Hi Noel,

Download the appropriate tutorials from the PTE Made Easy - PTE For Smarties section in the Tutorials and Articles section. It's on top. These AVI's will help you get a handle on Pan, Zoom and Rotate.

Best regards,

Lin