WnSoft Forums

Copy slides from Project1 and paste into project2

shito

Hello,

I have intalled new release 5.6 and I tried to create project. I am very surprised that I can't copy slides from one project to paste into another project , I should miss someting ! because in the older version that function worked.

Procedure i did :

Open project 1 : select slides

copy selected slides

open project 2 : Paste slides ( this line of command is greyd )

Is it normal , how can I re-use the slides from project 1 ?

Thank you for answer.

Shito,

I just did what you described and had no problem copying and pasting, I opened project then copied a slide, then went to file/open recent project/ right clicked in slide line and pasted.

Im sure the guys who know about settings etc will put you right but there is a way so hang on till one of the experienced guys answer.

ralph

Hello Shito.

I guess you have two copies of PTE open at the same time and you are trying to copy one or more slides from one project, then paste into the other project.

This does not work.

You need to carry out the process from within just one opened copy of PTE.

As Ralph says :

Open your first project and select the slides you wish to copy.

USE FILE -> OPEN to open your second project.

The PASTE option should not be greyed out if you do it this way.

Regards,

wideangle.

Please forgive me Ken am I missing something here? I looked at "Hawk Method" and that does not seem to answer the question.

I had no problem copying and pasting but Shito does, he said the option was greyed out Ken, mine isnt so he has something wrong. I did not have to go to O&A i just right clicked in the slide area etc etc and it worked, but Shito said that "paste" in his case was greyed out. Could you have another look for him please Ken.

ralph