WnSoft Forums

Adding option of 'Tip of the day' at start up in a windows mes

Adding option of 'Tip of the day' at start up in a windows message in Help menu :

about working with p2e

about Questions and answers

about How to creat slideshow ....

about possibilities of in this version ....

about ....

I have some doubts that tips of the day have any considerable value, as they appear in a random order and typically do not show what the user presently needs to know. Instead of spending any effort for these tips, I would like to propose the preparation of translations of the existing user guide into French, Spanish, and German. It is rather difficult to recommend PTE to people in our country (in particular to the elder generation) if a German documentation is not available.

Regards,

Xaver

O.K

Because you are Advanced Member , It's only for users that encounter with p2e for first time

users like you can disable it for next activity . okey !!? :lol:

BestRegards

I also am not sure that "Tip of the day would work. But I agree with Abdol that something for new members needs to be done especially (for example) an updated user guide.

Its ok for us that are ok with PTE but many members at our camera club need help, as Im sure many others do, help in plain easy to understand language. This great software justifies publication of a great user guide for everyone in all the languages requested. We constantly hear experienced users asking for this and that but please dont forget new users, many of them "silver surfers" who have been photographers before many of us were even born, who are now moving into digital photography for the first time and are finding that PTE is the best around only to find outdated user guides.

Ralph