WnSoft Forums

Panel Print Competition

Almark

Every year my camera club has a 'Panels' competitions, of six prints. I have brought my Colour and Mono submissions together and added some music. The colour won panel won 1st place in the Advanced Section and the mono panel won second place in the Advanced Section. The AV only last 4 mins and is 10.7MB download. If you have 4 mins and want to relax, then download and chill out ;-)

Both panels were taken hand-held with a Nikon D300, the colour panel at ISO 3200 at 1/15s on a 18-200 VR lens. The mono panel used a remote flash at 1/60s on a Sigma 10-20mm lens.

http://www.markallenphotography.co.uk/mark...eries/panel.exe

Every year my camera club has a 'Panels' competitions, of six prints. I have brought my Colour and Mono submissions together and added some music. The colour won panel won 1st place in the Advanced Section and the mono panel won second place in the Advanced Section. The AV only last 4 mins and is 10.7MB download. If you have 4 mins and want to relax, then download and chill out ;-)

Both panels were taken hand-held with a Nikon D300, the colour panel at ISO 3200 at 1/15s on a 18-200 VR lens. The mono panel used a remote flash at 1/60s on a Sigma 10-20mm lens.

http://www.markallenphotography.co.uk/mark...eries/panel.exe

Mark,

Just beautiful, the choice of speigal im speigal is a master stroke and should dispel any thoughts of anyone wanting computer generated music for sequences.

your photography is amazing and I really loved the transitions, no wonder you scored high.

ralph

Thank you Ralph for taking the time to download this and reply. The 60MB tiff's printed well but at first I thought the jpgs were awful, so I to make each about 500k to get the quality I wanted. Speigal im speigal, gets me everytime. It is a bit like the American Beauty music, I love it too, but is is a bit over used nowadays - as it can be easily downloaded.

A friend told me he found this AV 'four minutes of sheer bliss' and asked me for a screensaver version.

I was also asked to explain the transition effect. It is 'from centre' at 11, 48 to get the sweeping across effect. FYI.

Thanks again.

Thank you Ralph for taking the time to download this and reply. The 60MB tiff's printed well but at first I the jpgs were awful, so I to make each about 500k to get the quality I wanted. Speigal im speigal, gets me everytime. It is a bit like the American Beauty music, I love it too, but is is a bit over used nowadays - as it can be easily downloaded.

A friend told me he found this AV 'four minutes of sheer bliss' and asked me for a screensaver version.

I was also asked to explain the transition effect. It is 'from centre' at 11, 48 to get the sweeping across effect. FYI.

Thanks again.

Hi Mark

Thank you so much for the extra information, I agree about the four minutes, absolute bliss.

Ralph