WnSoft Forums

Action on mouse click pause !!

Hi Abdol,

The action "Pause" will stop (on mouse click) the presentation of images. If "Synchronize music and slides" has been chosen, the music will stop as well; otherwise the music will continue to play. What do you think is wrong here?

Best regards,

Xaver

....What do you think is wrong here?

HI xahu

when i turn off the Synchronize music and slides I expect the action of pause click can pause playing music in slideshow

but it can only pause playing music when the Synchronize music and slides is turning on , I think if igor set it for two case was very nice , wasn't it ?

King Regards

In the case where music is NOT synch'ed I would prefer to see an OPTION that pausing the show pauses the music...

This is actually Abdol's proposal (... I think if igor set it for two case was very nice ...)

Regards,

Xaver

Frankly Xaver,

I don't know what Abdol is requesting.

In Synch'ed mode the music should stop - it's logical.

In UN-Synch'ed mode the user might be able to choose whether the music stops or continues. If that is what he is requesting then OK. I think that in UN-Synch'ed mode there is a case for the music to continue in some instances.

DaveG