WnSoft Forums

Multiple monitors and PTE 5.6

barrygordon

In my theater I have a PC that drives two monitors, one the primary desktop, is 1024x768 and is used to display system status. The second (Monitor 2) is the Projector in the theater at 1920x1080p. I map monitor 2 (the projector) to be an extended desktop flush at the top of the primary monitor and to the right of the primary monitor. Ergo its upper left hand corner is at coordinates 1024,0. When I want to display things on that monitor I simply offset the left coordinate by 1024 pixels.

If there is someway to do that with the 5.6 release, I would appreciate someone telling me how.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

We're finishing a feature for nearest version PicturesToExe Deluxe 5.7 which will allow to run a slideshow (and preview) on second display.

I'm glad to say that performance is very good and playback of a slideshows on second display is perfect.

Currenly we've added:

1) You can choose display for fullscreen Preview in settings of PicturesToExe.

By default it is a primary display. And it's possible to choose second display when you press Preview button in the main window of the program.

2) Command line parameter for any EXE file with a slideshow (since v5.7) to point a desired display. For example: MySlideshow.exe -display 2

What we can make more?

We're finishing a feature for nearest version PicturesToExe Deluxe 5.7 which will allow to run a slideshow (and preview) on second display.

I'm glad to say that performance is very good and playback of a slideshows on second display is perfect.

Currenly we've added:

1) You can choose display for fullscreen Preview in settings of PicturesToExe.

By default it is a primary display. And it's possible to choose second display when you press Preview button in the main window of the program.

2) Command line parameter for any EXE file with a slideshow (since v5.7) to point a desired display. For example: MySlideshow.exe -display 2

What we can make more?

I have been waiting a long time for this. Thank you very much! any idea when a beta of 5.7 will be out so I can begin to play with it?