WnSoft Forums

Text drop shadow

HARVEY

I have been using PTE5 with my pc configured in dual monitor mode (in desktop Properties/Settings). I set my pc monitor as extend my desktop to and I set my 1080 TV as my primary monitor to display my sequences. All ok.

Now however I have the following problem.

When I reset my system to single monitor mode via Desktop Properties/Settings to enable me to work on the pc monitor, when I add text in Objects and Animation the customise drop shadow sub menu box wants to open on the disabled 2nd monitor (TV).

When the problem first occurred I thought PTE had frozen but I found I could continue by pressing Esc, I now know that I was closing the invisable sub menu.

I have tried dragging the menu box back to the 1st monitor and I have changed from dual view to single view via both the TV and pc monitor but I cannot get the drop shadow menu box to stay on the pc monitor. The menu can be dragged back to the pc monitor but after shutting down and re booting it has disappeared and wants to open on the disabled 2nd monitor.

It has become very annoying to have to set up dual monitor mode simply to add a drop shadow.

Any ideas please?

Brian.