WnSoft Forums

[SOLVED] Slide menu - copy option

Hi,

Please bear with a newbie.

I am using PTE 5.6 and have the User guide for 5.6. According to the User guide there is a Copy function on the Slides menu. In my PTE, under the slides tab there is Customise current slide, Objects and animation, etc but the Copy slide and Paste slide shown in the Guide are not options.

Also control C and control V don't seem to work. I am using Win XP professional.

Many thanks. There must be an obvious answer.

Jeff

Hello 8321,

in the main window of PTE :

- select the slide(s) you want to copy with a left click, RIGHT click, then select "Copy Slide".

- RIGHT click the slide where you want to paste the slide(s) you just copied, , then select "Paste Slide".

The slides copied will be pasted just BEFORE the slide you right clicked.

But I guess your problem is somewhere else because CTRL+C & CTRL+V should work... :unsure:

And I confirm there are "Copy Slide" and "paste Slide" in the Slide Menu... :huh:

You have to copy a slide first to be able to paste it.

Hello thedom. yes the problem is elsewhere. I want to copy a slide in the timeline (with all its objects, masks, etc) and paste it somewhere else. I can't use drag and drop because it is slide 1 that is the one to be moved. All the others in the timeline drag and drop.

Regards, Jeff

You need to go to the slides view and then you can rt click on the slide that you want to copy and then paste.

You can also do it in the Fullscreen View of Slide List. Ctrl C and Ctrl V work OK for me - make sure that you have a slide in the slide list highlighted before trying it.

But not in the Timeline.

DaveG