WnSoft Forums

Music/images skip & stick on P2exe3.8

jimphoto

:angry: I have Pictures to Exe 3.8 and even though my slide shows run fine after creating them from my computer (using win xp), once I copy the slide show to a CD, and even copying the file to another computer's hard drive and running it, the music and images will stick and skip during the presentation. Anyone know why this is happening???? Thanks for the help!

Hi, Jimphoto,

Welcome to the Forum.

The problem may be either images which are too large (should be no larger than 150 to 200 kb, depending on the "horsepower" of the pc), and/or transitions which are too tight (not finishing before the next image starts), particularly when you are running from a CD.

Could you please provide a little more info on the specs of the other pc, the operating system, and the size of your images, and whether the show is synched to music or not.

Welcome jimphoto to a forum of fun, help, and access to a great software creator (Igor)

Two thoughts:

1. Your registered version of PTE entiltles you to FREE upgrade to the current version. You can find it on the wnsoft.com home page.

2. You say and even copying the file to another computer's hard drive and running it, --

This suggests to me that your copy to the CD from your machine may be bad. Or, have you tried running the copied-from-cd show on more than one computer, preferrably a "faster" one?