WnSoft Forums

@ Igor [SOLVED]

Igor can you take a look at this please

The problem seems to occur throughout the show when a video clip is about to play. I seem to remember having a similar problem once before but cannot remember what the outcome was.

Thanks

Geoff

Igor can you take a look at this please

http://www.picturest...post__p__107388

The problem seems to occur throughout the show when a video clip is about to play. I seem to remember having a similar problem once before but cannot remember what the outcome was.

Thanks

Geoff

=====================================

Geoff,

I thought I had seen a similar error message in the past. I searched and I found something that might relate to your message. I got this message once: "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive \Drive\Harddisk4\DR4" . Not sure if this will help but take a look at this posting:

Gary

Geoff,

Thanks for letting me know about this problem!

1. Does it work in PC version of that AV show?

2. Do you always see this problem with every run of this AV show?

3. Do I understand rightly that this error message occur not at the beginning, but later before a slide with first video clip object?

Geoff,

Gary,

I'll try to find a reason of this problem. It seems to be an issue with ffmpeg library.

Hi Igor

It happens just before each video clip, so when double clicking to run exe, the screen goes black and the error message appears. If you then click continue or ignore the show carries on to the next video clip, the message appears again and stops the slideshow until one of the buttons is clicked. All these comments apply to the PC version (I can't test mac). The reason it appears at the beginning is because the show starts with a video clip. I have run the show several times and the error message appears at the same places each time. (just before the start of a video clip)

Geoff

Igor

The show is not mine, it's one of Bill's downloaded from Beechbrook. I have run your shows ShowC and showZ, both ran with no problems and no error messages.

Geoff

Geoff,

Thanks.

Please try the modified shows:

https://dl.dropboxus...ermuda_Var1.exe

https://dl.dropboxus...ermuda_Var2.exe

Do you see that problem now?

=============================

Igor,

I played both of your shows but did not have any problem. I had a similar error message with the original "River Mouse" show some time ago. But that was resolved. Take a look at my posting above. Your Var1 show played the complete show. But the Var2 show, played only about 3 seconds. Not sure why it was so short. It was a much smaller sized file.

Gary

Igor

Tried the latest test version,(Bermuda_Ver2)and the error appeared immediately just as in the original version.

No I do not have drive E\: on my computer.

Geoff

Hi Igor

I'm afraid that version brings up the error message also. Is it possible to remove the Print screen protection on these small shows so I can send you screen shots of the error?

Geoff