WnSoft Forums

Keyframes and Customize Slide

fh1805

Whilst checking out PTE's behaviour in order to reply to a post elsewhere on the forum I spotted something I'd never noticed before. Just in case there are more of you out there who are as blind as me, I've brought it to your attention here.

If you have built some animation on an image and then feel that you want to adjust the length of that main image, there is an option in Customize Slide...Main tab that allows you to decide whether or not you want the existing keyframes to be scaled to match the new duration. It's that little tick box labelled: Scale keyframes in objects (on time change)

regards,

Peter

Peter, I might already know that. Or maybe I used to know that. The real question is do I know it well enough to remember I know it when I need it! What I'm saying is - I really appreciate when members post little tidbits like this - as the Boy Scouts used to call it "for the good of the group." I am sure there are many useful points that could be shared this way that are not. Perhaps some users even fear a chastisement from someone that already knew? I hope not.

Peter, I might already know that. Or maybe I used to know that. The real question is do I know it well enough to remember I know it when I need it! What I'm saying is - I really appreciate when members post little tidbits like this - as the Boy Scouts used to call it "for the good of the group." I am sure there are many useful points that could be shared this way that are not. Perhaps some users even fear a chastisement from someone that already knew? I hope not.

Peter, please, please, please keep pointing out "tidbits" many of us are relatively new to PTE and have yet to delve into the depths of this excellent program, so please for as LumenLux says "for the good of the group" I for one trully appreciate your help and knowledge on the subject.

Deskjet