Jump to content
WnSoft Forums

thedom

Advanced Members
  • Posts

    2,323
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by thedom

  1. Hi everybody ! Some simple questions about v5 : - is there a way to drag and drop new layers in a selected slide ? - in a slide, is there a way to manually move (drag and drop) a selected object to put it above or under an other layer ? - is there a way to manually preview the show (like in the "objects and animation" window) ? - from within the "objects and animation" window, is it possible to skip to the previous/next slide ? - within the "objects and animation" window, what are the purpose of the blank fields (just under "pan"/"zoom"/"rotate") ? It seems they can NOT be filled... - is there a way to insert a "blank slide" beetwen two slides (or any color you want) ? - is there a way to rename an object in a slide ? - is there a way to display the transition effect between two slide in the timeline ? - is there a way to display the display time of each slide and transition effect in the timeline ? - is there a way to choose 16:9 output format (instead of 4:3) ? - is there a way to choose the output resolution ? - will final v5 be avalaible with captions (and possibility to zoom, pan, rotate, modify opacity, etc...) ? Sorry, lot of questions ! Hope you can help me... Thanks. PS : I think PTE will be better than any professional software for slideshows. The "objects and animation" features are just amazing and so powerfull ! The keypoints are a must !!! Big respect for the development team.
  2. Very very interesting demo. But I have a problem when I try to use it :
  3. I assume the question has been posted 1.000 times already. Sorry to ask again but I have a very important project to do soon (eclipse in Lybia at the end of March) and I will need pan/zoom functions for my slideshow. Do you have a estimate date for the release of the v5.0 ? Thanks.
×
×
  • Create New...