Jump to content
WnSoft Forums

thedom

Advanced Members
  • Posts

    2,323
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by thedom

  1. I think you're defintely right JPD. It's something we really have to keep in mind. Woowww !!! Do you plan to share it with us JPD ? Because it sounds very interesting to watch such a piece of work...
  2. Good idea the Babelfish Translator and very nice of you Ken. (I think I'm gonna use it because sometimes it's really hard for me to explain some ideas in english and I got completely lost on the aspect ratio messages . So thanks) I think I got the point now. But unfortunately for morasoft, I don't have a clue. Sorry.
  3. Hi Verhoef, Just to satisfy my (/our) curiosity and may be to help Wnsoft to improve their software (those people have prooved that they are definitely listening to their users), could you tell us why you are so disappointed ? Thanks.
  4. Yes, actually it was the "30 pieces puzzle" project that I wanted. Thanks anyway to both of you. I generated a new exe with your project but I had the same result (very bad framerate). At least, in my case and for my configuration, it shows that the compilation on a computer or on another doesn't have any effect on the final result. In a way, it's a good news.
  5. I was wondering : do you guys make it for a living or is it "just" a hobby of passionate people ? Thanks.
  6. Do you mean the .pte file with the 20 puzzle pieces ? I would like to do the same test fut I can't find the link to download it (I only found the links for the exe files) Thanks for your help.
  7. Do you mean "be always on top" ? If it can help, I think nobody will mind if you post only one message in your own language. And I'm sure somebody who understand it will help you. Where are you from ?
  8. Alliegad, once you have changed time display to 10 sec for the selected slides, what is displayed when you re-enter the pop-up of those slides (in the "main" tab, timing fields) ? Anyway, the way you do it should work. If you want, you can post your project. I'm gonna have a look at it, try to do it for you and find out what might be wrong with your manipulations... It's the best I can do for you.
  9. Igor, sorry to bother you with that but, if objects can't be continued to other slide(s), I don't understand what is the purpose of those outside keypoints right now... or is it to anticipate on a future version where objects will be on independant tracks and not related to any father slide (like in Premiere by example) ?
  10. Thanks for the info Igor. Do you mean you gonna fix it in a way that you won't be able to move the keypoints outside the current slide timeline anymore ?
  11. Aguzman, no problem, my pleasure. And yes, please, let us know what you did. Thanks. Ron, if I understand correctly, you can't download the sound files on your HD. Did you try "right click" and then "save the target as..." ?
  12. And here is just a little exemple of what it could sound and look like... Ok, time to go to bed for me now...
  13. I made an other extraction from "King Arthur". Here is the loop and here is the single "boom". Badaboum !
  14. I noticed it too. It seems that each figure entered counts for a "do", even if it's for the same fields. And it's the same process if you delete a number digit by digit and want it back.
  15. I don't know exactly if it's what you are looking for but I made especially for you an audio extract from the "Troy" teaser and loop it five times. Here it is. If you like it, you can download the single boom here and duplicate in an audio editor as many times as you wish depending on your needs. Or you can download other teasers and find the appropriate sound and make the same process.
  16. Hi, I made some new tests about the keypoints outside the slide timeline. And it didn't do what I expected. At least I could not make what i wanted to do. What I made is : project with two slides No transition effect (and time = 0) beetween my two slides. On the first slide : - simple pan from left to right for a rectangle - I added a second keypoint at the end of the timeline and affected pan to the rectangle - I moved the second keypoint on the right of the current slide timeline (= outside the current slide timeline). What I was waiting for is : to see the object continuing his motion on the next (=second) slide. but it doesn't work. No rectangle on the second slide. I also noticed that you can NOT pan the rectangle with the mouse once the keypoint is outside the current slide timeline (but you can zoom and rotate it with the mouse and you can enter new values for pan). Any help to understand how this kind of keypoints work (if it does ) would be really appreciated. Thanks.
  17. Thank you all for your feed back. Just for your information, the woman on this picture (Laetitia Casta) is a french actress and top model. I just say "Great ! Thanks !" once again.
  18. Thanks guys ! Btw, can you save the settings in your profile (about how old you want to see the messages) ?
  19. Very strange. Are you sure you click on the right ones ? (See picture below). I think it would be a very useful feature too. That's why i tried to use it but even if i put the keypoints before the start of the slide, it was exactly like i put it at the beginning of it... Are you sure it changed anything for you in your project to put it ??? Thanks.
  20. I wa looking for a post and it seems that it doesn't exist any more. Does it mean that the messages are automatically deleted after a few days/weeks ? If it's the case, I suppose it's because of datas volume considerations but what a lost because the knowledge flies away...
  21. Just a little demo to show how "filled" rectangles can be used with PTE v5 : http://www.thedom.fr/share/dload.php?actio...&file_id=65 It's only simple things I could think of. Enjoy ! If you have other ideas or improvement, you are more than welcome to share them. Question for Igor : do you plan in a next version to give the possibility to apply antialiasing on rectangles ?
  22. Ok, I made an other try and I finally could download it. For those of you who don't speak french, at the upper right, you gonna have a countdown : merci de patienter nn secondes... (thank you for waiting nn seconds) And at the end of this countdown, you gonna have in the same rectangle : cliquez ici pour télécharger (click here to download) Click on this link, and your download should start right away (if the service is avalaible ). Célou, tell me if i'm wrong, but it's one of your previous demo that you improved, right ? Very nice and dynamic anyway. On how many slide did you make it ? I think the .pte could be usefull for beginners...
  23. Célou, I can't download your file. The first time I had : "Service Temporarily Unavailable The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later. " The second time, after the (long) countdown from 45 s to 0 (at the upper right), I had : HTTP 404 - File not found.
  24. Lin, May be I'm wrong but I think we don't speak about the same keypoints. See what I mean on the image included in this post. - 0:00:000 : ok I understand why you left it. And you're right, it will be clearer for somebody new with the business of PTE. Note : this keypoint is under the next one and you can't see it. - 0:00:012 : Pan/zoom/opacity/center : exactly same values as previous keypoint except rotate = 2100 (?). Uselfull ? - 0:07:116 : Pan/zoom/opacity/center/rotate (=2100) : same values as previous keypoint . Usefull ?
  25. Lin, I noticed that you left 3 useless keypoints for your main image : - 0:00:000 - 0:00:012 - 0:07:116 Might be confusing for people... Anyway, thank you for sharing an other very interesting project.
×
×
  • Create New...