WnSoft Forums

A New Slideshow

Gilio

Gilio

You do not appear to be getting a great deal of feedback and I am sure I am not the only one to watch your new show.

This sort of engineering project would inspire anyone, but I wonder if there is enough variety in the show for it to have a wider appeal. I could not help thinking that you have presented a documentary sort of subject in a pictorial way and I am not sure it is quite coming together.

Perhaps the approach here would be better staying with the documentary angle and adding some commentary. While I watched I thought where exactly is this? why is it being built? when will it be finished? A few facts and figures would have helped enormously

I am surprised no-one has commented yet and perhaps that is because they don't quite know what to say.

Hi Gilio!

Downloading no problems. Run smooth.

I guess Barry sums it up nicely. :rolleyes:

Having my roots in the construction business I expected to be shown more of

the over all picture and the scale of the project.

You have found some good photo angles and as stand alone pictures

I think they are good.

/Lennart

Hi Gilio,

I very much enjoyed the images, but like other readers have some questions. Did you get some of the images from a hang glider? The boat which was dredging, was it removing sand to make a channel for deeper water access? What is the eventual purpose of the construction? Do the wind machines furnish all power for the site? Though you probably said in the text where this is being built, I couldn't translate quickly so perhaps you could just comment here and answer the questions of those who have watched rather than re-make the slideshow.

Those were very nice captures, by the way.

Best regards,

Lin

On Beechbrook you can find a new slideshow made with Nikon D100, size 38mb, 1400x1050 pix.

The show called "A NEW LANDMARK" any remarks about the show are welcome.thank you.

I had the same download problem with the zip file as reported earlier by several members.

Deleted my browsing history and downloaded again and all was OK.

Now to view the AV and report back with comments.

Yes now I have watched the AV twice I think Barry has said it all.

Love the bike racks, some very good images here but need some explanation.

Barry and others thank you for al those comments.

Barry, if I make a documentary about this project that takes almost 10 years of my life :) but in this show I want give some idees what happening over there, this is a fantastic project for the development of the harbours nearly Rotterdam.

more facts and figurs you can find on http://www.maasvlakte2.com

Photo 99/ Ray C I have tested the download it works fine.

try http://www.avdigifoto.nl/newlandmark.zip

Lin, I am sorry not from a hanglider :o ,but from the top of a dunes on the sea site.

the dredging boat bring some new sand from the Nordsea every 4 hours and he is not alone.

the purpose of the construction is money :D

those green wind machines are necessary for the project and for my house.(cheap power)

John, the photo of the bike racks is made outside futureland information centrum.

see more info on www.maasvlakte2.com

or futureland

I hope that my englisch is oke from a dutchman B)