WnSoft Forums

In objects&Animations ........

In objects&Animations in objects panel when user wants to select many objects together with holding ctrl button --->and right click on them ----> Why choosing "order" in right click is disactive ? I want for example bring to front or send to back many objects together but order option in right click on selecting many objects together is disactive and i obliged use order--->bring to front or send to back only for one object that is very boring please active choosing "order" in right click on selecting many objects together in objects panel :o

best wishes

kosheyar

post-6430-125532886916_thumb.jpg

Hi Kosheyar,

Only one object can be be at front or at back at a time. Each object occupies a separate layer so the command "bring to front" or "send to back" can logically only apply to a single object.

Best regards,

Lin

In objects&Animations in objects panel when user wants to select many objects together with holding ctrl button --->and right click on them ----> Why choosing "order" in right click is disactive ? I want for example bring to front or send to back many objects together but order option in right click on selecting many objects together is disactive and i obliged use order--->bring to front or send to back only for one object that is very boring please active choosing "order" in right click on selecting many objects together in objects panel :o

best wishes

kosheyar

May be the possibility to move an object in the slide list with the mouse to "bring (it) to front" and "send (it) to back" would be interesting.

Absolutely. And even better if you could shift-click or CRTL-click on several items and move them around as a group with the mouse? (Mind you, one would have to be careful about multiple-selecting objects in different parent-child chains, I'm not sure what complications that might pose ...)