WnSoft Forums

"Smile" template

thedom

thedom-smile.jpg

This template is highly customizable.

It is available for 4:3 and 16:9 screen format for 4:3 and 3:2 pictures format.

You can purchase it HERE on TheDom Shop.

To see what this animation looks like, please download the demo (exe file) for a much better quality compared to the video.

thedom-smile-small.jpg

[ 22 pictures - 2 minutes and 5 seconds - 14.79Mb ]

icon_pa_download.gif - icon_pa_rate.gif

HI DOM ,just downloaded template from your shop,works fine but no flowers just text were flowers should be ,so you can check my download my email is wbtosh@btopenworld.com, await your reply

Brian

thedom...

Just a question about the need to download the 'Saru's Flower Ding' font. I thought that PTE now removed the need to worry about strange fonts that are used in PTE. So I am wondering why one has to download your special font. I thought PTE would take care of that requirement. Just wondering...

Gary

======================

Hi Brian,

Did you ckeck the requirements (on top of the description page) ?

You need to install the "Saru's Flower Ding" font.

I guess this is what is missing.

Hi Gary,

PTE will vectorize any font you have resident and "use" to create an executable or video slideshow but it doesn't provide the font for you to create a slideshow with.

The essence is that should you have a particular font available and use that font to create a show, anyone who watches your slideshow will "see" that font rather than some Windows substitute font. What you are doing when using a "template" is substituting your images for the "place holder" images used in the template. Any special fonts not resident on your own computer and used in the template must be downloaded and available to PTE at the time of creating your own show in order to be "vectorized." PTE can't create the fonts out of thin air - they must be resident to be vectorized.

Best regards,

Lin

thedom...

Just a question about the need to download the 'Saru's Flower Ding' font. I thought that PTE now removed the need to worry about strange fonts that are used in PTE. So I am wondering why one has to download your special font. I thought PTE would take care of that requirement. Just wondering...

Gary

======================

Lin,

Thanks for the clarification. I totally misunderstood the problem when I read "You need to install the "Saru's Flower Ding" font." I was not thinking that it was for using the Template; I was only thinking it had to do with the playing of the exe file. I was having a bit of a brain-lock. :blink:

Thanks...

Gary

===================

Hi Gary,

PTE will vectorize any font you have resident and "use" to create an executable or video slideshow but it doesn't provide the font for you to create a slideshow with...

Best regards,

Lin

Dom,

You are amazing. I am in awe of your ability to come up with these clever ideas. Thanks for sharing this. I have already purchased the template and can see many hours customizing it for some other uses. I have tons of dingbat fonts which will be great for different themes.

Thanks Mary.

You are completely right, if you use different fonts (and backgrounds), instead of flowers (and colorful backgrounds), you can have completely different themes to match the spirit of your pictures. :)

If you need more fonts and/or ideas, there are thousands and thousands of dingbat fonts on http://www.dafont.com.

Happy templating... :)