WnSoft Forums

The new "TheDom" website

thedom

launch.jpg

Some of you probably noticed that I haven't bee active on the forum for more than a month and that TheDom Sharing Place was unavailable.

That's because I created a brand new website.

TheDom Sharing Place & TheDom's Gallery are now definitely closed and it will be the same for TheDom Shop in a few days.

Whole the content you could find on those websites is (almost) published on this new site.

If you want to have a look, please go to :

http://thedom.fr

Do not hesitate post your comments and suggestions to help me to improve it.

A lot of links still have to be updated, some minor modifications have to be done but I think I will be available soon to continue to share with you my creations made with PicturesToExe. :)

A very happy Christmas to all of you.

Thanks Lumenlux and for those of you who already registered or just visited my website.

flags-globe.jpg

As you can see on the map at the bottom of the frontpage, my website is visited by a lot of nationalities.

And two people wrote me to tell me that they regret this website is not in french.

To write in several languages and to maintain an international website needs a lot of work.

And as I do it for a hobby, I apologize for this but I really do not have time.

To help the visitors to understand what's written, I added a translator module at the top of the page.

You just have to choose your language (more than 50 avalaible!) and the whole website will be translated.

Of course, it's far from perfect because it is automatically generated but I hope it will help.

I added a french section in the forum too.

As french is my mother tongue, I will be able to answer the french visitors.

If you need me to translate a specific page, do not hesitate to post your request.