WnSoft Forums

The Perfect Blossom

trailertrash

This is a trial run using all the elements I have learned over the past week. 99% of the work was done in P2E.

I have used Rectangles, with text as a child thereof. 3D effects, and Keyframes with motion.

So a lot of new things learned.

PC Version here: http://www.mediafire.com/?30nyxtoxowt

Mac Version Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?bymmiijez2n

Image size: 1920 x 1080

BG size 1920 x 1080

14.8 meg

28 slides

2m:45s

Soundtrack: Freeplaymusic.com

All images are freely available for copyright free use from magazine distributed discs.

Hope you see something you like.

Andrew

[Crawling my way up the learning curve]

Hi Andrew,

Very nice!

The only area of possible improvement I could suggest would be to change the linear motion for the text block movement and motion of multiple image simultaneous motion to smooth rather than linear to be more in keeping with the graceful nature of the photos.

Best regards,

Lin

Andrew

Very enjoyable AV and very well executed with an interesting idea.

Contrary to what some may say the white boarders work well and the coloured backgrounds add to the overall presentation. Rules are meant to be broken.

Choice of music was excellent.

Can I ask what the font used in the 2 opening titles was?

Andrew, well done.....

Best regards, Gayland

This is a trial run using all the elements I have learned over the past week. 99% of the work was done in P2E.

I have used Rectangles, with text as a child thereof. 3D effects, and Keyframes with motion.

So a lot of new things learned.

PC Version here: http://www.mediafire.com/?30nyxtoxowt

Mac Version Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?bymmiijez2n

Image size: 1920 x 1080

BG size 1920 x 1080

14.8 meg

28 slides

2m:45s

Soundtrack: Freeplaymusic.com

All images are freely available for copyright free use from magazine distributed discs.

Hope you see something you like.

Andrew

[Crawling my way up the learning curve]

Hello Andrew, Very nice presentation viewed on my new MacPro with the 24 inch new monitor. The Mac executable though didn't fill the monitor and had around 2 centimeters both on the top and bottom not filled. This monitors resolution is 1920x1200 so maybe that is why, but honestly it doesn't matter since it was such a very done presentation. Again I really appreciate you including a Mac version too. Thanks Bill

Well done, Andrew. You have mastered a lot of advanced features of PTE.

I know it was just a learning experience and you wanted to experiment but I found the changing frame colours distracting (just a personal opinion and not a criticism!). It is also a good idea to get into the habit of Hide Mouse Cursor During Show.

Regards, Jeff

Andrew

Very enjoyable AV and very well executed with an interesting idea.

Contrary to what some may say the white boarders work well and the coloured backgrounds add to the overall presentation. Rules are meant to be broken.

Choice of music was excellent.

Can I ask what the font used in the 2 opening titles was?

The font is called fairydust. I really like it.

Thank you for the kind comments.

Andrew

Well done, Andrew. You have mastered a lot of advanced features of PTE.

I know it was just a learning experience and you wanted to experiment but I found the changing frame colours distracting (just a personal opinion and not a criticism!). It is also a good idea to get into the habit of Hide Mouse Cursor During Show.

Regards, Jeff

Thanks Jeff. I done that simply to keep the show from being to 'static' I will experiment with other methods and variations.

Thank you for the encouragement.

Andrew

Hello Andrew, Very nice presentation viewed on my new MacPro with the 24 inch new monitor. The Mac executable though didn't fill the monitor and had around 2 centimeters both on the top and bottom not filled. This monitors resolution is 1920x1200 so maybe that is why, but honestly it doesn't matter since it was such a very done presentation. Again I really appreciate you including a Mac version too. Thanks Bill

My monitor defaults to 1920x1080.

I set the image size and BG size to that.

What would be the result if I size them at 1920x 1200? Would they go off the end of my screen.?

Gonna have to try it now :)

Thanks Bill.

Andrew

...I found the changing frame colours distracting (just a personal opinion and not a criticism!)...

Andrew,

Just to give the contrary opinion, I liked the idea of the background changing to a colour that complemented the colour palette of each image. However, I felt that, having decided to do that, it might have worked even better if you had grouped the images by their background colour so that the number of changes of background was reduced. For me, it was the frequency with which it changed that was distracting.

regards,

Peter