WnSoft Forums

Licence

pvanheumen

... Can i install the program on 2 computers with 1 licence.

I would like to use the program on my computer and my girlfriend on her computer ...

I think that it would be ok if you were the only person who uses these two machines (e.g. your desktop and your notebook). Sharing the key with another person will be illegal. :(

What about buying a deluxe license, and an additional standard one?

Regards,

Xaver

Pierre,

You have raised a very valid point here. There is no clear statement of the PTE Terms and Conditions in either the download zip file or on the WnSoft website. I think there should be.

I have sent a private e-mail to Igor Kokarev (the owner of WnSoft) asking him to let me know what the current situation is. Once I have his reply I will post it here (if he doesn't post it here himself). I will also then create a new FAQ and add it to the Frequently Asked Questions part of the forum.

regards,

Peter

From Igor himself:

"PicturesToExe license terms provide two variants if you bought one registration key:

- For one PC only (for any number of users).

- Or only for one user who has two or three PCs (home PC, laptop and PC at his office, for example).

In other cases you have to buy second registration key."

This is as plain as it can be. A single machine can be used by more than one person - but only one at a time. ONE user with two or three machines - with a single user, only one machine can be usefully running the program at any given time.

The central point is that one license can only be used by one person at any one time. If you are on your desktop and your wife is on the laptop, both using PTE at the same time, that violates the license conditions.

HTH,

Colin

Thank you for asking this question. Yes, my previous post is valid:

- For one PC only (for any number of users).

- Or only for one user who has two or three PCs (home PC, laptop and PC at his office, for example).

We'll add this statement to our website.