WnSoft Forums

AUTUMN DAYS IN THE LAKES

Lakelandlass

Sorry a bit late with this-new member. Absolutely stunning photos but screen time was not enough to take them in. Do you have the photos on another site? Can't wait for my next visit to the lakes in May. Mickp

Mick,

It doesn't work with Maureens show but in some shows you can halt the show by hitting the space bar. This can only be done if the author ticks the box in project options to allow the show to be controlled by the keyboard. I always tick this box as I think it is nice to be able to pause a show when you want to but others may have good reasons for not doing so.

Kind regards

Peter

Maureen,

Many thanks for the link. I had not seen your 'Lakeland in Winter' before and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it. Excellent imagers and they fit in well with Enya's music. It bought back some memories of a few of the places I have visited but I've never been there in the snow! If you would like to have a Mac version of Autumn Days I would be happy to convert it if you posted a zip version using backup to zip.

Kind regards

Peter

Thanks very much for the offer, Peter, but I will pass on that one.

Regards

Maureen