WnSoft Forums

registration key

Dottie186

Please help me. I am new to your program and am anxious to use it. However, I have not received a registration key. I purchased picturestoexe on April 6, 2010. I received verification of the purchase in an email that stated I would receive the key in 24 hours. Now it is April 11, 2010 and I still have not received the key. I did email orders@wnsoft.com about this issue and have not received a response. I am in need of this key because I am trying to put together a slide show for my son's graduation. Thank you for your help. Dottie

Please help me. I am new to your program and am anxious to use it. However, I have not received a registration key. I purchased picturestoexe on April 6, 2010. I received verification of the purchase in an email that stated I would receive the key in 24 hours. Now it is April 11, 2010 and I still have not received the key. I did email orders@wnsoft.com about this issue and have not received a response. I am in need of this key because I am trying to put together a slide show for my son's graduation. Thank you for your help. Dottie

Hello Dorothy,

Our service automatically sends e-mails with registration keys when payment transfer is finished. Probably this automated e-mail has been blocked by your e-mail service. I have replied to your support request and also to your e-mail. Please, let me know if you received the key successfully.

We apologize for any inconveniences.

Kind regards,

Hello Dorothy,

Our service automatically sends e-mails with registration keys when payment transfer is finished. Probably this automated e-mail has been blocked by your e-mail service. I have replied to your support request and also to your e-mail. Please, let me know if you received the key successfully.

Kind regards,

Alena

Unfortunately I am in the same postion as Dottie. I also ordered PTE on the 6th April and confirm that the payment has been made. I have a slideshow that is now getting urgent and would appreciate your earliest attention.

Many thanks

Paul

Alena

Unfortunately I am in the same postion as Dottie. I also ordered PTE on the 6th April and confirm that the payment has been made. I have a slideshow that is now getting urgent and would appreciate your earliest attention.

Many thanks

Paul

Hello Paul,

We are aware of the problem with auto-registration system. We are thinking of alternative method of our products registration. I have resend your registration key to the e-mail which you used in PituresToExe order and also attached the key to your support ticket.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

I am having the same problem. Purchased program plus back up CD on 7'th April,was e mailed that the product key would be sent within 24 hrs. CD arrived 12'th but still no key so can't use it. Sent several e mails to Wnsoft - no response. Contacted Alena Tonilova at ordersupport@regnow.com asking for her help - got a response from her within two hours with a copy of an e mail she had sent to wnsoft on my behalf. I have checked my spam filter and also my credit card which shows the price was deducted on the 7'th. Like you I have an urgent presentation to prepare but appart from preparing the sound track and resizing the slides I am stuck. If Picture to exe were not so well know I would suspect I had be a victim of fraud - or they had gone bust. On second thoughts - Woolworths comes to mind.

I am having the same problem. Purchased program plus back up CD on 7'th April,was e mailed that the product key would be sent within 24 hrs. CD arrived 12'th but still no key so can't use it. Sent several e mails to Wnsoft - no response. Contacted Alena Tonilova at ordersupport@regnow.com asking for her help - got a response from her within two hours with a copy of an e mail she had sent to wnsoft on my behalf. I have checked my spam filter and also my credit card which shows the price was deducted on the 7'th. Like you I have an urgent presentation to prepare but appart from preparing the sound track and resizing the slides I am stuck. If Picture to exe were not so well know I would suspect I had be a victim of fraud - or they had gone bust. On second thoughts - Woolworths comes to mind.

Hello Paul,

There were several cases when e-mails from orders@regnow.com and orders@wnsoft.com haven't been recognized by e-mail servers and blocked. That's why a customer may not receive our e-mail. We also have a support center: http://www.wnsoft.com/support.htm. It works much better than electronic mail.

I have sent registration key from our support e-mail: wnsoftsupport@gmail.com

Please, check if you received your registration key. (Your e-mail address which you used in PicturesTOExe order)

Kind regards,

Hello Paul,

There were several cases when e-mails from orders@regnow.com and orders@wnsoft.com haven't been recognized by e-mail servers and blocked. That's why a customer may not receive our e-mail. We also have a support center: http://www.wnsoft.com/support.htm. It works much better than electronic mail.

I have sent registration key from our support e-mail: wnsoftsupport@gmail.com

Please, check if you received your registration key. (Your e-mail address which you used in PicturesTOExe order)

Kind regards,

Key received within minutes - very many thanks - excellent service.

Alena

I am having very similer difficulties with sales of products from my own web site, where my customers fail to get their final email and confirmation. The real problem is that it is intermitant. This final email is what sends the customer the download link and I guess on your case the product key.

We have been to all experts and they are now telling us that it is being caused by virus programs that block this final email.

Is this something you experience too

BB

This subject of "undelivered" keys crops up repeatedly on this forum. I suspect it is probably the cause of the greatest dis-satisfaction amongst new users. The root cause of the problem seems to me to be that it uses a "push" method over which the end-user has no control. Would a better delivery system be for WnSoft to create a key file on their server and then send a URL link in the e-mail to the user. The user would then attempt to "pull" the key file onto their PC. The user would then know with certainty that they had the key file on their PC.

regards,

Peter

Peter

That may not make much difference if the issue is one where virus software is blocking the final email. With downloadable products that final email must be an automatic response to to completetion of the transaction. If not, then those selling products on line would have to sit at their computers 24 hours a day to respond to sales.

Virus software being the cause has some merit. Our problem, like PTE's are intermittant. So, why does the on line shop software work perfectly for most people and only a few experience a problem. Some of the problems will be end user error, spam filters and the like. In our case the final email that contains confirmation of sale, the download link and perhaps in PTE's case the product key gets stopped somehow and we suspect virus protection programs.

Alena

I am having very similer difficulties with sales of products from my own web site, where my customers fail to get their final email and confirmation. The real problem is that it is intermitant. This final email is what sends the customer the download link and I guess on your case the product key.

We have been to all experts and they are now telling us that it is being caused by virus programs that block this final email.

Is this something you experience too

BB

Barry,

It seems that you've got a point here. We discussed this issue many times. We understand that existing registration system is inconvenient for new customers, and we have in plans to replace key files with a short code - combination of characters, which can be put into the body of e-mails. It's not the final decision yet, but we'll try to work out more effective registration system as soon as possible to keep our customer from such confusion.

Thank you for your participation in this matter.

Kind regards,

I sent in my payment via PalPal. I have yet to receive my REG Key.

I submitted a support request only to get a reply that they can't find my order in your database.

I received 2 emails from Wnsoft immediately after payment was made.

One thanking me for my order and telling me the REG key would be sent within 24 hours.

Second from RegNow Digital River giving me my order ID number, etc.

Can anyone please rush this request through?

Doug

Doug,

instead of using your on board mail program, try reading your mail from your isp server mail acct and see if the key is on the server and then copy and paste it to your computer

another thing to try is to set up a yahoo mail acct and -- make sure it is working then send that addie to Alena to send to

please advise how you make out

ken

Doug,

instead of using your on board mail program, try reading your mail from your isp server mail acct and see if the key is on the server and then copy and paste it to your computer

another thing to try is to set up a yahoo mail acct and -- make sure it is working then send that addie to Alena to send to

please advise how you make out

ken

Ken,

Thanks for the suggestions. However, my KEY just came in today. What got me concerned was that I paid and I was sent an email stating they couldn't find me in their database, I have been a PTE user since 2003 or 2004 including Deluxe version and Video Builder. I didn't realize I had to pay again for an upgrade.

Doug