WnSoft Forums

Text in PTE

David White

Most of my slide shows require some text in most of the frames.

I should like to make the default font something other than Times New Roman in White, so that I don't have to reset it every time I want to use it.

Is there any way to do this?

DaveOR

OR

In v6 you can set up the Font, size, colour etc in a text object in slide one and then copy from 1 to 2 etc as you go.

The copied text object maintains the Font, size and colour - all you then need to do is change the "words".

DG

Look at the Title bar of the PTE main window - or - Help About as with any other software will give you the version you are using. Visit the WnSoft website to find the latest "official" version. Visit the PTE forum to find the latest beta version. If you have no previous experience of PTE beta programmes, I, and others here on the forum, can assure you that the code is usually very stable from the very first beta of a new version. The new function gets added in small amounts and any bugs are quickly ironed out (usually within a day or two).

Just to give you the "facts" as they currently stand:

- the "official" release is v6.0.4

- the latest beta release (as at the time of writing) is v6.50 beta 13

regards,

Peter

Look at the Title bar of the PTE main window - or - Help About as with any other software will give you the version you are using. Visit the WnSoft website to find the latest "official" version. Visit the PTE forum to find the latest beta version. If you have no previous experience of PTE beta programmes, I, and others here on the forum, can assure you that the code is usually very stable from the very first beta of a new version. The new function gets added in small amounts and any bugs are quickly ironed out (usually within a day or two).

Just to give you the "facts" as they currently stand:

- the "official" release is v6.0.4

- the latest beta release (as at the time of writing) is v6.50 beta 13

regards,

Peter

Thanks Peter

I thought that was how to do it but was confused because the title bar just says 6.0 whereas I remembered downloading 6.04.

I'll try 6.05 for my next project.

DaveOR

Thanks Peter

I thought that was how to do it but was confused because the title bar just says 6.0 whereas I remembered downloading 6.04.

I'll try 6.05 for my next project.

DaveOR

Dave, the v6.05 doesn't exist! Do you mean 6.5 (beta 13) ?