WnSoft Forums

A tribute to our Colorado Gal

dmlsal

Hi Folks,

This sequence is a Tribute to Lin Evan's wife Sherry who, as many of you know, recently passed away. It is a collage of photos in Celebration of Sherry from some (about a dozen of us) that have been known to lurk around the PTE forum. I swear one of them sleeps here...lol

We all felt the only true remembrance we could convey was in pictures put to a sequence. It's the one love we all share and offered it to Lin with all our heartfelt feelings of love and sorrow for his loss.

It runs 3 minutes in a HD 16:9 format (1920x1080).

You can download it here: A tribute to our Sherry

I know some of you missed the earlier post and if you would like to add your pix I will be happy to expand the show. Just email it over to me, we have two months till he returns.

Cheers & Enjoy,

Desert Dave

P.S. With a fore warning from Ken Cox (thanks Ken) I was able to get it to Lin just hours before he left on his two month 7,000 mile jaunt around the country. He was quite happy with the effort (the opening pix was her favorite (unbeknown to me)and extremely excited to take it along with him for the relatives to view hell be seeing along the way.