WnSoft Forums

Add a 'Remove Slide' button in O&A screen

goddi

Greetings,

I find it easier to do a review of images in the O&A window since we have the opportunity to increase the size of the image for a larger size. It would be nice to have a 'Remove Slide' button while in the O&A window. This would reduce the need to hit the 'Close' button and click on the 'Remove Slide' button and then have to go back to the O&A screen.

Gary

Gary,

Just a thought to aid you in your current workflow of the opportunity to increase the size of the image for a larger size ... why not just use the mini player to see the image in a larger view.

- Right-Click the mini player to preview just the current slide in full screen without playback. This senerio requires the mini player to be stopped or paused.

(If the mini player is in playback ... right-click will preview the slide(s) in full screen playback.)

You can use the Remove Slide and Add Slide buttons at your will. Theres no flip-flopping back and forth to O&A.

Gary,

Just a thought to aid you in your current workflow of the opportunity to increase the size of the image for a larger size ... why not just use the mini player to see the image in a larger view.

- Right-Click the mini player to preview just the current slide in full screen without playback. This senerio requires the mini player to be stopped or paused.

(If the mini player is in playback ... right-click will preview the slide(s) in full screen playback.)

You can use the Remove Slide and Add Slide buttons at your will. There is no flip-flopping back and forth to O&A.

=========================

nobeefstu..

Yes, I understand that is one way to do it. Still too much mouse movement and clicking. However, I prefer to be in the O&A screen because that is my 'working' area. I can keep my mouse pointer on the 'Show Next...' button and run through each image. When I want to dump one, I can then just click on the Remove Slide button. If I want to tweak an image (pan, zoom, add text, etc.), I am already there on the 'working' area. The workflow you describe is doable but I think adding the 'Remove Slide' to the O&A page makes working on the slide show a bit easier. And, being in the O&A, you have control over how large you want to view the image as you run through them. Doesn't this make a fair amount of sense?

Thanks... Gary

Gary,

Just hit the Delete key whilst you are viewing the slide in O&A.

regards,

Peter

Peter, I tried that and it doesnt work [unless I'm doing something wrong] To delete anything you need to have something highlighted. If you would wish to delete the entire slide and all its contents you would need to have nothing highlighted or everything in which case only the highlighted items are deleted not the entire slide. Hope I made that clear. :blink:

Andrew

Andrew,

That's clear enough and quite right. On re-investigating I now see that the Delete key doesn't do what is required. I didn't study the outcome carefully enough. Thanks for catching this and correcting me.

Gary,

Ignore my initial response. I've given incorrect advice - unusual for me, I know, but it proves that I'm human.

regards,

Peter