WnSoft Forums

Bryce Canyon

Almark

Bryce Canyon:

Hoodoos - grotesque, eerie and often whimsical... are on display here, along with ancient trees and scenic views from the rim.

Famous for its unique geology of red rock spires and horseshoe-shaped amphitheatres, Bryce offers the visitor a "Far View" from the eastern edge of the Paunsaugunt Plateau in southern Utah.

I live in Belfast, Ireland, and my house is just 355ft above sea level. I found that walking down into Bryce canyon, at 10,000 ft, meant that I had to allow twice the time to walk back up again! It took my breath away in more ways than one! A stunning part of world.

Download here

Mark,

I enjoyed your show. We were just there last week and it seems you had much better weather (although I did see some patches of snow). We had clouds, mist, rain, wind and just enough sun to make a hike down and back on the Navajo Loop, although it started to rain when we were 2/3 of the way out. We did get to see some pronghorn antelope, deer and wild turkeys as well. I never cease to be fascinated by the formations. I'm working on a little show to post as well.