WnSoft Forums

UNABLE TO ACTIVATE

keewellman

After being a Pictures to EXE customer since 2004 I have had to download a new version of it to use on my NEW 64 bit computer. Unfortunately, there is no notice when ordering that you may not receive an Activation Key for 48 hours.

I was on hold for 1 hour before being told there was nothing Digital River could do. I spent all day yesterday preparing images for a presentation this morning at 7 am.

No activation key so no presentation!

THERE IS NO REASON WHY WNSOFT CAN'T GET AN ACTIVATION KEY TO A CUSTOMER IMMEDIATELY!

ebkw,

No activation key so no presentation!

Since you have been a Pictures to EXE customer since 2004 ... it would appear by your comments that you are already a registered user .

Why not use your PTE key you originally purchased in 2004 on your NEW 64 bit computer ...

ebkw

I'm sorry for this problem! Although we send license keys as a text inside email now, a letter still can be blocked by spam filters on a server or in your mailing program.

Usually a customer should receive his license key in several minutes.

I just asked Alena to resend you the license key. Please let me know when you receive it.

Guest Yachtsman1

ebkw

I'm sorry for this problem! Although we send license keys as a text inside email now, a letter still can be blocked by spam filters on a server or in your mailing program.

Usually a customer should receive his license key in several minutes.

I just asked our (staff) to resend you the license key. Please let me know when you receive it.

I think you might want to edit that last line Igor :ph34r:

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1

I had several old Activation Keys in saved emails but none of them worked for the edition I had downloaded. I am on a new 64 bit computer. Eventually I set up my old computer and spent another 3 hours resorting all the slides. At least it worked!!!

When I got home last night the email with the key had been received. Using the instructions it was activated easily.

It was tense, upsetting and I had to miss the first speaker at the workshop but my slideshow worked perfectly!

It would have helped to know in advance that the activation key wouldn't be coming as soon as I paid for the downloaded software!