WnSoft Forums

Ability to copy/paste objects and animation settings

Podarok

Copy and Paste of objects is already a simple process:

- select the objects you wish to copy (using normal Windows selection techniques of Click, Ctrl+Click, Shift+Click)

- Ctrl+C to copy them to the paste board

- select your target slide (and object thereon)

- Ctrl+V to paste

- select next target and repeat the paste

- repeat that last step until you have finished

Using a mouse isn't always the quickest way to do things.

regards,

Peter

Thank you. But you didn't understand me.

When I stand on a slide I want to click the right button of the mouse and to choose Copy animation (full objects and animation). Then I want to select 100 slides and click the right button of the mouse and to choose Paste animation (full objects and animation). Now the program doesn't have this function and I need every slide (from 100) set by hand. It is very inconvenient. Please, do it if it is possible.

Best regards,

Podarok

Padarok,

As you know this is not a feature that is presently available. If there is sufficient demand for such a facility then I would be surprised if Wnsoft would not consider providing it at some time in the future. Peter, Xaver and I are simply keen users of the product and have all seen many changes brought about as a result of discussions emanating from posts such as yours so be patient – it could happen!

If I am understanding you correctly there may be a work around that could help in the meantime. You may well have thought of this or some other method but if not this may help.

I suggest you create one slide containing an image from your proposed show and apply the animation you wish to be applied to all your slides.

Then substitute that image by using the "Change Image File" key at the top of the main PTE window, for a low resolution “blank” image of the dimensions you have set as your slide size.

This “blank” image should either be of the same colour as your background if you use a .jpg or it could be a .png file.

Then copy and past that slide as many times as you require to make up your show (10 times, then copy that first 10 as a group 9 times to get your 100).

This “blank” image effectively acts as a “parent” for your "child" images.

You would then require, while in O&A, to select your 100 images individually (use the arrow key at the top right hand side to move forward through you list of 100 slides) as “children” of the “parent” blank image.

All slides would then have identical keypoints and animation.

If this is something you do regularly you may wish to investigate the “Template” facility.

Good luck,

John