WnSoft Forums

Wholesale settings

GLS48

Guest Yachtsman1

Wholesale settings

Is there a way to set some or all settings in objects & animation as a whole for all slides as opposed to making adjustments individually on each slide?

Thanks,

George

Hi George

I noticed you are from Okechobi, been there got the Tee shirt, bet it isn't snowing there?

It is possible to set common settings to multiple slides which is what I think you are asking.

Assuming you are using the horizontal view with thumbnails of your slides along the bottom of the page?,

Click the last slide in the sequence you want to add a common feature, holding down the shift key click the first slide in the sequence, so now you should have the slides you want to add a common feature to highlighted?

Now click the CUSTOMISE SLIDE button at the bottom left of the preview screen, set the features you want for the slides selected, ensuring you tick the box top left of the customise slide tab. Then click OK. & that should do it. I believe the current PTE version could give problems if you use it to customise music, so I would not use it for music.

Yachtsman1

To add to this query...

Is it possible to Customise a selection of slides, changing, for example, the Transition Effect but not changing the individual Effect Durations? The existing durations seem to be overriden by the value in the Duration box. This is not always what one wants.

Thanks,

Jeff

Wholesale settings

Is there a way to set some or all settings in objects & animation as a whole for all slides as opposed to making adjustments individually on each slide?

Thanks,

George

For instance if I want to set all image borders to 10 and color to blue or set all animation in the “Zoom tab” to “slow down” for all slides, is there a way make it universal for all slides in a sequence with one setup?

George