WnSoft Forums

Text and Shadows

These settings probably don't appear as much of an issue to most PTE users, but in the past weeks I have made 28 slide shows that are tutorials on a disk on how to use an SLR, so I am beginning to find those areas that really get on your nerves after a while. This is one of them. Text effects will be expanded in the future I am sure, so perhaps it and all that goes with text needs its own tab.

Barry,

For what it's worth I agree 100% with you on this one.

I would go further and say that there are a number of aspects of PTE that need tidying up or finishing off that seem to have got pushed aside in favour of new features.

Regards

John

Yes, I agree. To add images on the fly, one of the best ways to work in my view, you have to highlight the images added to the time line and cut transitions. The images just get pushed to the right and after a while they are in your way again, so you have to cut again and again. I would love to see those pictures that are selected into the slide list, but then cut in the time line, put into limbo so to speak. So we can hit the new transition button and they just appear.

What I have to do is another work around that makes life tedious when you have more than one slide show to make.

I would also love to be able to see the next image that hasn't been added as a new transition too. Quite often with a complicated show or a tutorial, you forget what slide is coming up, to see an inset somewhere would be great. This may help those who would like to use PTE in place of Powerpoint too.

I could go on, but I suspect you know many yourself