WnSoft Forums

Almost Lover

Lin,

If that's not creative, I don't know what is. I thought that was brilliant. The paint brush at the start is genius and I liked the moodiness both in the music and the photographs. Thank you for posting it.

Regards,

Paul

An atmospheric slide show! The brush spoils the mood a little bit (imo), while the circular wave is fine.

Using vocal music is always dangerous, if the images do not correspond to the lyrics, and there might be people in the audience who have particular memories with the song which might divert them from watching.

I would spend a few minutes for aligning the images in order to avoid transitions between images of different formats, and to avoid the white line in the image with the sunset.

Regards,

Xaver

Thanks Colin,

It was fun trying to get creative, even if it's not really in my blood - LOL

Best regards,

Lin

Lin,

That was awesome. I really enjoyed the piece of music and the tranquil scenes depicted in the pictures complimented the music.

Thank you for sharing this.

Colin

Thanks Paul,

I changed the paint brush a bit and uploaded again - it's a little more "realistic" now...

Best regards,

Lin

Lin,

If that's not creative, I don't know what is. I thought that was brilliant. The paint brush at the start is genius and I liked the moodiness both in the music and the photographs. Thank you for posting it.

Regards,

Paul

Thanks Davy,

You noticed, of course, that she "lost" the dress at the end of the show - LOL

Best regards,

Lin

Lin,

Pretty Cool show :)

The water droplet was very effective.

Of course that dress is probably ruined.

Keep on playing.

Davy

Thanks Xaver,

I made some minor changes such as using a fade to black before transition to avoid the white line on the image with the sunset and used some black masking rectangles to equalize the framing on some images to minimize transition blunders.

I decided to keep the brush, but I did improve it a bit, I think so that it looks a bit more "realistic." In all good suggestions, thanks! I'm a bit out of my element doing these types of slideshows, but it was for a good friend who did apparently enjoy it.

I uploaded the changed version on the original link...

Best regards,

Lin

An atmospheric slide show! The brush spoils the mood a little bit (imo), while the circular wave is fine.

Using vocal music is always dangerous, if the images do not correspond to the lyrics, and there might be people in the audience who have particular memories with the song which might divert them from watching.

I would spend a few minutes for aligning the images in order to avoid transitions between images of different formats, and to avoid the white line in the image with the sunset.

Regards,

Xaver

Hi David,

Thanks! A fun little show for an old girlfriend whom I dated just before I married Sherry. She and Sherry were good friends and we've kept in touch for over 33 years. After Sherry died, I have been chatting with her on facebook and trying to help her with her photography. She and her girlfriend of 30 years live in the far northeast and she's invited me out to climb a mountain with them next Fall and promised me that I'll be able to get some great photos of moose. I'm looking forward to that...

Best regards,

Lin

Hi, Lin,

World-class images. Wow!

Your fan,

David

Thanks Igor!

It's a wonderful feature which you and the team have given us to use. It's up to the users now to use it wisely...

Best regards,

Lin

Lin,

Excellent work!

Many times when I read critiques on video in AV shows, I wanted reply - use wisely video clips. It is a well answer HOW good it can be implemented to AV show.