WnSoft Forums

Video Builder in 6.5

13kjs

Can anyone help, please? I have upgraded to PTE 6.5. First show I created worked well & burned to DVD fine. However, second attempt FAILS : Video builder opens up but then freezes & will not let me create the PTV file! I've tried to get old version 5 to build file but this does not recognise the new 'feature'/ effects from version6.5! I've also uninstalled and re-installed. Wnsoft have as yet not got back with any help!!! In frustration, I would like my money back for the extended burner licence I've just purchased but can't find how to get answers from them.

If the first attempt worked, that suggests to me that all is well with your hardware and software; and that this problem is possibly related to the actual content that you are trying to use. I have sent an e-mail to WnSoft to highlight your problem. They are only a small operation. A reply may not be forthcoming until Monday.

regards,

Peter

Thanks, Peter. I thought too it might be content since the file was started off in V5 prior to the update. However, since receiving your reply, I put a few images & effects directly into a new (V6.5)file. Unfortunately, the same thing happened:I click to Create Video; Video builder opens; pte files are visible but without detail. If I click Next to create Title page, computer reports Video Builder (not responding).The program just hangs and I have to do ctrl/ Alt/ del to close. Just don't get it! Can't understand why uninstalling doesn't fix the problem. Will try Version 7 as suggested by Administrator's response. Thanks again.

janet