WnSoft Forums

COLOURS OF BURANO

Hi Maureen,

Just to let you know I was unable to watch your show due to a threat detected after downloading from Bill's website.

I will try again later and see if I get the same threat.

I enjoyed your last show tremendously, thank you.

Colin

No problem with my download. If did not look like a very dull and damp day to me, the sun was shining thoughout! Actually it was on a few shots. Beautifully visualised and presented as always.

Hi Maureen,

Just to let you know I was unable to watch your show due to a threat detected after downloading from Bill's website.

I will try again later and see if I get the same threat.

I enjoyed your last show tremendously, thank you.

Colin

Trust me... there is no virus coming from my site. You must be receiving a false positive like often happens with certain Anti Virus programs and PTE. The file has been scanned and rescanned, both zipped and unzipped!!

Bill

Hi Bill,

I trust all zipped files from your site. This is the first time this has happened. I downloaded again and got the same message.

I however ignored it this time and opened the file as it had been scanned beforehand.

Colin

xp sp3

AVG passed it ok

ver 10.01388

db 1516/3729 6/27/11

db 1516/3730 6/28/11

great colours/composition!

sad to see the paint coming off -- wonder if the town gets after them to fix :)

how do they keep the water out of the basements - they could make a fortune selling the method to North America's flooded area's

ken

Super little sequence loved it. Not familiar with the music at all.

I'm wondering what the sequence would be like if you were to use some music from Rondo Veneziano and if it would give a different interpretation?

Just wish I was able to visit all the great places you have been to.

Kindest regards

John

Perth Western Australia

Super little sequence loved it. Not familiar with the music at all.

I'm wondering what the sequence would be like if you were to use some music from Rondo Veneziano and if it would give a different interpretation?

Just wish I was able to visit all the great places you have been to.

Kindest regards

John

Perth Western Australia

First of all, thanks to all who have commented.

John - Until your comments, I had never heard of Rondo Veneziano. However, just done a quick search on the Web, sampled a few pieces and yes, I wish I had heard of them earlier. Will download some and see if any work better. Having said that, despite the reveille at the start, I do like the piece I have used. It comes from an album of Italian Love Songs. One thing about creating these a/vs, we do get to explore different music.

Thanks for your comments.

Maureen

First of all, thanks to all who have commented.

John - Until your comments, I had never heard of Rondo Veneziano. However, just done a quick search on the Web, sampled a few pieces and yes, I wish I had heard of them earlier. Will download some and see if any work better. Having said that, despite the reveille at the start, I do like the piece I have used. It comes from an album of Italian Love Songs. One thing about creating these a/vs, we do get to explore different music.

Thanks for your comments.

Maureen

Maureen

Thank you for being so understanding about my suggestion of Rondo Veneziano. The only reason I made it was the music you had used didn't sound italian to me. Here is another totally tongue in cheek offering if you have any italian sequences planned.

Rhapsody of Fire - Lo specchio d'argento from "The magic of the wizards dream" Rhapsody are usually regarded as melodic heavy metal but sometimes there are little gems like Lo specchio!

Have fun!

John

PS have watched most of your sequences and enjoyed them all.04-rhapsody_-_lo_specchio_dargento-qtxmp3.mp3

Maureen,

I am pleased you have kept with your choice of music. Rondo Veneziano is too frequently

used with Venice sequences although a friend of mine who used it was told by a judge that

it was a pity he didn't use music of Venice!!!

Your sequences excell with the standard of photography and the originality of the music.

Many thanks.

Roger.

Maureen,

I am pleased you have kept with your choice of music. Rondo Veneziano is too frequently

used with Venice sequences although a friend of mine who used it was told by a judge that

it was a pity he didn't used music of Venice!!!

Your sequences excell with the standard of photography and the originality of the music.

Many thanks.

Roger.

Hi Roger - thank you for your nice words. I, too, am still more than happy with the music I used but am always open to suggestions.

Maureen

Hi Maureen

This is coming from a Logis in France, sipping Pastice and Eau on a nice warm evening befor going down to dine. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Its a long tome since I visited Venice and went to some of the islands, so you presentation has brought back some wonderful memories. Enabled by some supurb photography and the music selected suited the show just fine. I hope that you brought back some of the wonderfull glass that is produced on the islands.

Well done.

Regards

Paul

Hi Maureen

This is coming from a Logis in France, sipping Pastice and Eau on a nice warm evening befor going down to dine. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Its a long tome since I visited Venice and went to some of the islands, so you presentation has brought back some wonderful memories. Enabled by some supurb photography and the music selected suited the show just fine. I hope that you brought back some of the wonderfull glass that is produced on the islands.

Well done.

Regards

Paul

Thanks for your comments, Paul.

Sounds like my kind of evening! Have a good one.

Maureen