WnSoft Forums

Light Table

Laszlo K

I have just installed V 7 and looking for new buttons or missing ones and came to realize that the wavform and the light table from bottom right are missing.

Gone over the PDF and the program and could not find them.

Are they gone?

Laszlo

I have just installed V 7 and looking for new buttons or missing ones and came to realize that the wavform and the light table from bottom right are missing.

Gone over the PDF and the program and could not find them.

Are they gone?

Laszlo

=====================

If I understand your question, the 'light table views' are now in the View menu, where the File, Publish, etc icons are located ( see 'Fullscreen View of...'). The waveform comes up with the Timeline view, automatically...at least with me.

Gary

Light table = F4 (or View Menu > Fullscreen View of...)

Waveform = when you are in Timeline Mode (F6 or button at bottom right), you'll see the waveform blue icon/button above the slidelist (if the waveform doesn't appear automatically - it depends on the last setting used when PTE was previously closed). Just click on that icon/button to toggle the waveform on and off. See attached screenshot:

post-704-0-96531700-1316554082_thumb.png