WnSoft Forums

License key by e-mail

potwnc

I haven't seen any posts for a while from any new customers saying they never received their license key by e-mail. So has that problem finally been solved? I want to buy a friend a copy for Christmas but we would both be disappointed if the key is not e-mailed because I doubt there will be any technical support available on Christmas Day.

Potwnc

My experience : monday , I noticed that I have lost my key during a PC crash , and also the paper support I have done 9 years ago ...

I wrote to the support and 75 minutes after I had an e-mail with a link where I found the key . All worked perfectly , and I am not the king of computer !:lol:

You can buy for your friend a few days before Christmas and send him this link in the right moment ...

I hope that it help .

daniel

No problems with license keys anymore.

1. We send two emails with license key from two different servers located in different countries.

2. First email arrives instantly after purchasing.

3. New license keys have simple view like this:

B7BUD-GY48P-PMIXJ-5RBES-BJEH2

Email servers or email programs will not damage this simple short license key. User can easily load this license key to PicturesToExe.

4. Also we respond to queries 7 days a week.

I haven't seen any posts for a while from any new customers saying they never received their license key by e-mail. So has that problem finally been solved? I want to buy a friend a copy for Christmas but we would both be disappointed if the key is not e-mailed because I doubt there will be any technical support available on Christmas Day.

Just to confirm that I purchased my copy a few weeks back and all went very well, no problems at all.