WnSoft Forums

Trimming a video with PTE

Cèlou

Hello Igor

When one changes the length of a video by changing in turn, the timing of the beginning and the end, using the cutting tool, the final duration of this video is automatically changed.

By cons, when it returns to the main interface, we see that the length of the frame of the video has not changed and that we must act manually.

Would it be possible to ensure that here too, the length is changed automatically?

Thank you in advance for the answer

post-2414-0-79603500-1322814603_thumb.jp

post-2414-0-46948800-1322814609_thumb.jp

Sorry Dave, I had to miss the topic in his time.

Thank you for supporting this request, because I think it is still important.

We hope that Igor and his team looks at this problem to find a solution.

greetings

Hello Celou and Dave,

I raised this question too several months ago, see here, please read also Igor's answer. Obviously I agree and support your demand but I understand the technical problem that Igor is facing. As it is today, the duration parameter of video clip is not linked to slide duration. Slide duration can be set with "project options" or "customize slide" that's all, while video clip duration must be adjust in the object properties tab of O&A editor which is not at the same level. So I can guess that requires a lot of work to Igor's team to fix this issue. But you are right that is a PTE drawback which requires a warning for PTE's user .

Best regards

Daniel