WnSoft Forums

A Little PTE "Interactive" Fun for Christmas...

Lin Evans

Thanks guys, just a little fun thing - I wish a Mac user would try this and let me know if everything works there.

Lin

WOW Lin, that was amazing.

I see you love a challenge and thanks for taking up the challenge and in so doing,

you have shown nothing is impossible in PTE.

Regards,

Colin

Hi Chris,

Thanks! I heard by email from another Mac user that it worked fine so that's good news! I "think" this is the first time we've really tried "interactive" executable code with a Mac. I had a discussion a while back with someone who wasn't impressed that PTE could do "native Mac executable" files because he mistakenly thought that PTE only created video output which could be seen by Mac users, and of course, any "video" code created by any presentation slideshow product can be seen on a Mac, and most any Windows slideshow product can be run on an Intel based Mac via Bootcamp, etc. The difference is huge though because PTE can be used manually with all features working....

Best regards,

Lin

Thanks Daniel,

Though this was just a little fun exercise in the possible, you're right, the important thing is that there are features available in PTE which make it very versatile for more than just presentation slideshows.

Best regards,

Lin

Very well done !

PTE has many posibilties ...

Hi Roger,

Thanks! I sent one to my grandkids and I hope they enjoy playing with it! You and your family have a very Merry Christmas too!

Best regards,

Lin

Brilliant Lin. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

Very clever and well worth all the effort you have put

into it. Have a great Christmas.

Regards, Roger.