WnSoft Forums

Selected slides in File List

In view of a current discussion in the PicturesToExe section of the forum, may I suggest the following.

Firstly, the current selection of image files in the File List should be preserved and displayed when going into fullscreen view (F3 or menu).

Secondly, the current selection of image files should be preserved when returning from fullscreen view, and therefore displayed in the bottom of screen linear view.

Ken T. (APLman)

Ken,

What version of PTE are you using? PTE v7.0.3 does remember the selection - single slide, range or collection - when using F3 (Full Screen view of File List) and returning from its use. It remembers only the last selected slide when using F4 (Full Screen view of Slide List) or when returning from its use.

regards,

Peter

Ken,

What version of PTE are you using? PTE v7.0.3 does remember the selection - single slide, range or collection - when using F3 (Full Screen view of File List) and returning from its use. It remembers only the last selected slide when using F4 (Full Screen view of Slide List) or when returning from its use.

regards,

Peter

Well, isn't that interesting?!! The selections are remembered in "File List as Thumbnails" mode, but not when the File List is just the list of file names.

So my suggestion now is the the selection should be retained in that mode also. I don't normally work in thumbnail mode, so I had not noticed the inconsistency.

Ken T (APLman)