WnSoft Forums

Edge around mask

cead

Hi Frans,

What David suggest will work fine. Create a "picture frame" as a PNG file with a cut-out for your images. Place this as a child of the image in the mask and adjust around the outside of both by manipulating the picture frame and mask rectangle. You may click on any of the bounding rectangles around the mask rectangle or picture frame - hold down the shift key on the keyboard and drag the picture frame to perfectly fit around the masked image and the mask rectangle to perfectly fit the outside of the "picture frame"

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Peter,

In the mask option there is no border-setting.

In the mask I use only a part of the original image, so the edge will fall outside the mask.

Frans

Hi Peter, Lin, David and Xaver,

Thanks for the 'thinking'. I'm glad people like you are on the forum.

Unfortunately I can not carry out your solutions. Probably this is due to my limited knowledge of English and / or, as a beginner, too little knowledge of the PTE program.

I think I must leave the using of masks in this case. (I thought using masks was the most convenient and quickest way of doing the things i want to do.)

I plan to do now the folowing:

I pull out of the big picture, using Photoshop, 3 square 'face'-thumbnails. (Here I can put a line (edge) around it.)

After that I project these thumbnails in the background photo.

If you are interested in the (test)-beginning of the show, let me know. I can send you a zip-file.

Regards,

Frans

Unfortunately I can not carry out your solutions. Probably this is due to my limited knowledge of English and / or, as a beginner, too little knowledge of the PTE program.

Frans,

Here is another template which you might want to study. If you prefer to communicate in German, we might use the German section of this forum :)

Regards,

Xaver

ForFransW.zip