WnSoft Forums

bulk order

Cèlou

Hello,

I wonder if it still exists an offer to purchase bulk order of PicturesToExe.

In advance thank you.

Hello,

There were problems with this discount. Also our competitors don't have similar offers.

That discount was for organizations and companies only. A customer received one license key for all copies for his organization.

Now we send separate license key for each copy.

Please contact me, we can provide some personal discount for you.

Hello gentlemen and thank you for your answers

In what concerns you Igor, you're always so generous and believe that I greatly appreciate.

Anyway, this request comes from the clubs of France Photographic Federation and is not just for me.

As soon as I know a little more, I'll keep you posted.

A big thank you again.

M @ RCEL

Guest Yachtsman1

Hello gentlemen and thank you for your answers

In what concerns you Igor, you're always so generous and believe that I greatly appreciate.

Anyway, this request comes from the clubs of France Photographic Federation and is not just for me.

As soon as I know a little more, I'll keep you posted.

A big thank you again.

M @ RCEL

That's a bit cheeky, if an organisation like that can get a discount you'll have every tom dick & harry trying to get discounts. I thought the bulk price arrangents were for schools or colleges and the like. I'm in the AA, do I qualify???

Yachtsman1. :ph34r:

That's a bit cheeky, if an organisation like that can get a discount you'll have every tom dick & harry trying to get discounts. I thought the bulk price arrangents were for schools or colleges and the like. I'm in the AA, do I qualify???

Yachtsman1. :ph34r:

I trust that's the Automobile Assoc.(AA) :D

Snapcam

Our initial intention was to suggest a significant discount for organizations. Schools, colleges, commercial companies, and other organizations. It required one license key for all computers in this organization. And PicturesToExe was used only within PCs in this organization.

I know that camera clubs also are organizations. But they mainly buy PicturesToExe for their members who use PicturesToExe on home computers. And one license key will be used on many different computers.

And here we face with three problems for our company:

1. Members of camera clubs are our main customers. And suggesting such significant discount at 50%-80% for bulk sales we ruin our business in fact. Sorry to write this!

2. I think that each user of PicturesToExe should have individual license key.

3. If we ship separate license keys for bulk purchase (with great discount) we can create a second market of resellers who will make bulk purchases of PicturesToExe and sell separate license keys. We will compete with ourselves.

So we changed our policy for discounts. And now we can offer only some personal discount (10-20%) for members of camera clubs if they want to purchase in bulk. Each copy comes with a separate license key. Please contact me for details. As I know this discount is typical for other competing software products in this area.

P.S. Sorry for talking about these unpleasant things and with hope on your understanding.

Guest Yachtsman1

I trust that's the Automobile Assoc.(AA) :D

Snapcam

Snapcam, it's all in the detail, the AA = Automobile Association, In AA = in Alcoholics Anonymous B), which there's no shame, you've got to be brave to admit it in the first place ;)

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Those of you who are members of CCs might want to bring Igor's post to the attention of the Club Sec and in turn to the "Governing Body" of you your CC.

In our case it is the WPS and I have already written to the person responsible for circulating such information. A Newsletter is e-mailed once per week to all members of all clubs under the umbrella of the WPS and this could provide Igor with one or two more enquiries.

DG

Sorry if I offended Eric,unintentional :(

Back to the subject,I was unaware of ANY discount scheme.

I can fully understand Igor's concern.

I have always felt that we are very fortunate in the programme we use and the producers of it.

We have had years of updates on our original Licence key, THAT IS THE TRUE DISCOUNT we all receive, and

it is unfair to pressure Wnsoft beyond that.

Snapcam

Guest Yachtsman1

Sorry if I offended Eric,unintentional :(

Back to the subject,I was unaware of ANY discount scheme.

I can fully understand Igor's concern.

I have always felt that we are very fortunate in the programme we use and the producers of it.

We have had years of updates on our original Licence key, THAT IS THE TRUE DISCOUNT we all receive, and

it is unfair to pressure Wnsoft beyond that.

Snapcam

No offence Snapcam, I did use smileys, hic!

Regards Eric.

Yachtsman1. :blink: