WnSoft Forums

Jerky start to video playback

fh1805

Guest Yachtsman1

As there have been no comments about Video Pad, only from me & Robert I have done a little more checking & found a couple of short tutorials on the software. See http://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/tutorial.html

A couple of other items that come to mind, video on DSLRs is relatively new, it wasn't on my original D200, so I assume it was introduced on the 300 series, so if Peter has an earlier version of the 300s is the Firmware up to date?. One other item is the memory card, I was looking at cards this morning & Sandisc have an Extreme Pro range, specifically for video, should these be used for best quality video? I've just bought an 8 GB Extreme Pro from Amazon, not because I want to record video, but because it was the smallest in that range.

Yachtsman1.

I received my Sandisc Extreme Pro 8GB memory card this morning, & tried it in my camera. First impression it works fine, it says on the front "for DSLR cameras & HD Video use. It also stores 500 plus raw still images on my Nikon D90. I have a couple of days photography planned at Salford Quays in May, so I will try some video clips just as a trial. I did have a go at a continuous burst of 10 & it buffered those within a couple of seconds.

Yachtsman1.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images