WnSoft Forums

THIALAND ADVENTURE

Nice one Johnnie. Just like being there except no insect bites! They look like they take good care of their elephants and their tourists as well! The little S1 IS is a great camera for this type record....

Best regards,

Lin

A thoroughly enjoyable show giving a real feel for your wonderful adventure. Excellently shot with very good compositions for the most part, maybe a very few of the repetative shots could have been cut but for you and family and friends just great. I look forward to your next adventure.

Nice one Johnnie. Just like being there except no insect bites! They look like they take good care of their elephants and their tourists as well! The little S1 IS is a great camera for this type record....

Best regards,

Lin

Thanks Lin. I guess they must be some of the cleanest elephants in Thailand. It was a great day out and the camera was ideal, especially on the elephant trek. I've recently bought myself a Fuji Finepix HS20 EXR, which i'm also finding ideal for this type of photography.

All the best

Les

A thoroughly enjoyable show giving a real feel for your wonderful adventure. Excellently shot with very good compositions for the most part, maybe a very few of the repetative shots could have been cut but for you and family and friends just great. I look forward to your next adventure.

Hallo Mick

I'm pleased you enjoyed the show and i understand what you mean. My plan was to try and simulate the occasion. One thing i enjoy so much about PTE is the ability and flexability of ideas we can try.

I have a few more new ideas in the pipeline.

All the best

Les

Hello Les,

Enjoyed your show, its a place I would love to visit so thank you for the insight.

I like the sound effects and think you did well with them without going over the top and clinical (IMHO)

Like others I look for ward to a sequence of your next adventure

ralph

Hello Les,

Enjoyed your show, its a place I would love to visit so thank you for the insight.

I like the sound effects and think you did well with them without going over the top and clinical (IMHO)

Like others I look for ward to a sequence of your next adventure

ralph

Thanks for your post Ralph.

A great day at The Elephant Training Centre Chaing-Dao, Chaing Mai.

After a buffet lunch which they provided, we then spent one and a half hours on the trek, which was followed by an hour rafting down the river to end what was a perfect day.

I hope that one day you will also be able to enjoy.

All the best

Les

Les,

It looked like a really fun trip. I just loved the elephants. The sound effects were most suitable as well, although I think I might have added a bit more soft music in the background overlayed with the sound effects. Thanks for sharing this trip of a lifetime!

Les,

It looked like a really fun trip. I just loved the elephants. The sound effects were most suitable as well, although I think I might have added a bit more soft music in the background overlayed with the sound effects. Thanks for sharing this trip of a lifetime!

Hallo

I did try the idea of some soft music but then i lost the effect i was trying for. Eventually i took the easy way and decided to to keep it simple.

I'm pleased you enjoyed it and "yes", it was a fun day, but hot.

All the best

Les