WnSoft Forums

Quality of YouTube/PTE Transitions

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

I've uploaded a number of my shows to YouTube, but have always been disappointed with the quality. In particular transitions, especially fades are nothing like the originals. Does anyone else find this & have they found a solution. The obvious question if it isn't me, can WNsoft do anything to improve things in the future?

Yachtsman1 :(

PS the versions I've posted on Flickr seem the same, however these are also MPEG4 created with PTE.

PPS The MP4 is almost as good as the Exe using WMP?

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Tom

Checked your show on YT & it displays the same characteristics as mine. I noticed YT had downsized it to 480P, mine also. Don't know if this is anything to do with their process

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

PS My "Panda Lite" show has quick transitions & is very similar to the original.

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Peter

Yes I know that, doesn't seem to make much difference to quality. I use a lower setting when my broadband speed is causing buffering when streaming YouTube HD videos.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Guest Yachtsman1

It also helps to let the cache build and then play it

or

pay the bucks$$

and

upgrade your connection from the isp ))

ken

Hi Ken

I'm afraid Broadband speed is a lottery in the UK. Before we moved to Southport it was a waste of time watching or up/downloading large files, no amount of money would improve the situation as BT own the lines. Upgrading rural areas is so far behind now, residents are getting together to form co-operatives & install their own systems, now that is expensive.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

• 2 months later...