WnSoft Forums

Testing 7.5 Beta Web Safe Exe.....

Lin Evans

Hi Lin,

Stunning detail, it played beautifull on my brand new PC with 8 GB ram, and 1024 MG video card. One image of the fury litle dog, had a tiny ripple effect during the panning/zooming. How big was that image?

Thanks for showing,

Bert

Hi Ken,

The new graphical engine seems to do a great job - most of the images were about 2640x1760 to allow for the zoom...

Best regards,

Lin

FANTASIC DETAIL - played on the 23" ws monitor and 37" ws tv

these must be the originals Lynn - never seen them so big )

good job sir )

ken

Hi Bert,

It's good to know the new graphical engine is working well on larger displays. I've got to get an HD sized monitor. My old CRT is limited to 1600x1200. I had to sell my super high nine megapixel monitor when we lost the ranch and I haven't bought a high res monitor since.

The little stuffed fox is 2640 pixels tall by 1760 pixels wide. I suspect the "ripple" is from the very high sharpness which I probably should de-tune a bit for that image...

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Lin,

Stunning detail, it played beautifull on my brand new PC with 8 GB ram, and 1024 MG video card. One image of the fury litle dog, had a tiny ripple effect during the panning/zooming. How big was that image?

Thanks for showing,

Bert

• 2 weeks later...

Lin

well done for the friend. But I not doubt of all expressive potential to PTE. If anything is necessary, is not make confusion for me. De facto PTE firstly a good motor to produce fantastic slideshow, made of "still" images.

Personally, because as photographer, I give prominence to “ single image ". The difference, between a streaming and a "static" it have more capacity emotional (with appropriate sound track) . Theory and matter of psychology.

Da Campos