WnSoft Forums

Thumbnail page?

Roger Beck

Roger,

If I understand your question (please let me know if you are thinking of a different application), yes, you could add some thumbnails (through the Object Editor), each of which has a link to the larger image on a different slide. There you could put a return link back to the initial page.

I havent used the object editor yet. I can put 1000 or more images in a slide show, clients dont like having to go through every slide to get to slide #870. I thought that an automatically generated thumbnail page or index of all slides in the show, with automatically generated links to the larger images, could be incorporated.

Roger <_<

Roger:

The OBJECT editor as Al says is very useful for the type of process you want. However ;) it is not automatic.

If you grouped your images in some fashion, you could put links to each grouping, but it would be a lot of work to link to each image.

I understand what you are asking for. I am not sure what the "demand" for such a feature would be, or where it would fit in the priorities list.

The demand might be evidenced by the response you get on the forum

Hello,

I'm sorry that I just jumped in and bought this system without really looking at any others.

I have since found another presentation package which DOES have thumbnails which are very useful when most of the slides have unremarkable names - like PG 02300.jpg !!!

So if an update was to appear quickly....... I, for one, would be deliighted!

Cheers

Carol