WnSoft Forums

Frame Engine Exception Error in 7.06 & 7.5Beta7

goddi

Greetings,

I had received a Frame Exception Error in 7.5Beta7 and mentioned it this posting:

http://www.picturest...7-bugs-75beta7/

I had also posted about an Assertion Error but nothing was resolved about the Frame Exception Error. I let it go because I thought it was just part of the Assertion Error problem.

However, I was just doing a PTE Video Convert process in 7.06. And I got the same error. See attached. During the Convert process, I only moved the left border of the Convert window and the error popped up. Any ideas??? The conversion seemed to continue on to completion. And I noticed that even after the conversion was complete, and I moved the left border again of the Convert window, the error popped up again.

Gary

post-1794-0-23960900-1348940459_thumb.jp

Guest Yachtsman1

Greetings,

I had received a Frame Exception Error in 7.5Beta7 and mentioned it this posting:

http://www.picturest...7-bugs-75beta7/

I had also posted about an Assertion Error but nothing was resolved about the Frame Exception Error. I let it go because I thought it was just part of the Assertion Error problem.

However, I was just doing a PTE Video Convert process in 7.06. And I got the same error. See attached. During the Convert process, I only moved the left border of the Convert window and the error popped up. Any ideas??? The conversion seemed to continue on to completion. And I noticed that even after the conversion was complete, and I moved the left border again of the Convert window, the error popped up again.

Gary

Hi Gary

I don't think PTE likes to be messed with while it's doing something for you.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Hi Gary

I don't think PTE likes to be messed with while it's dong something for you.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

=================

Could be, but the conversion process was finished and I was about to close the window. But I just tried moving the left border just to see what would happen, and I got the error again.

Gary

Gary,

Just a question - nothing sinister :)

Why 7.0.6?

Is it not possible that any problems that you are experiencing have been cured in V7.0.7?

DG

=========================

DG,

I still have 7.06 and, I guess, never downloaded 7.07. But...since it originally happened in 7.5Beta7, I figure that it has not been 'cured' yet. The error message has occurred first in 7.5Beta7, and then in 7.06.

Gary :)

Gary,

I had received a Frame Exception Error in 7.5Beta7

Your first post image appears to show the VideoConverter and its error message. When you say "I Moved This Border" ... you are of course talking about the VideoConverter program window panel and not PTE program window ?

If so ... its not PTE program having this error ... its the VideoConverter.exe having the error which is another program.

* Open VideoConverter.exe all by itself (without PTE open) ... and test again for same error.

Gary,

Your first post image appears to show the VideoConverter and its error message. When you say "I Moved This Border" ... you are of course talking about the VideoConverter program window panel and not PTE program window ?

If so ... its not PTE program having this error ... its the VideoConverter.exe having the error which is another program.

* Open VideoConverter.exe all by itself (without PTE open) ... and test again for same error.

===============================

DG, errrr....nobeefstu,

Yes, you are correct. I moved the VideoConverter program window.

OK...I opened the VideoConverter in 7.06, by itself, and started a conversion. While it was converting, I moved the left side of the VideoConverter program's window to the right. The error occurred. So it is happening in the VideoConverter program, as you posted.

Thanks for narrowing it down. Wonder if it can happen to others? I just happen to move the border to widen the cropping line.

Gary