WnSoft Forums

User manual

Ghulya

Which language version are you using? The version (English) I'm looking at is for 7.5 - if you are using one of the other language version, perhaps it has not yet been translated?

Later:

I just checked all language versions and only English and French have been translated on the provided links. Perhaps the German, Italian and Hungarian versions are still in process...

Best regards,

Lin

Guest Yachtsman1

Which language version are you using? The version (English) I'm looking at is for 7.5 - if you are using one of the other language version, perhaps it has not yet been translated?

Later:

I just checked all language versions and only English and French have been translated on the provided links. Perhaps the German, Italian and Hungarian versions are still in process...

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Lin

Is there a link to the 7.5 manual.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Thanks all

an error of link. But new 7.5 user manual is on English/Francais, vice versa old 7.0 in Eglish/ Deutsch/ Francais/ Italian/ Magyar. Strange no?

Da Campos

P.S. My Pte 7.5 interface speaking "italian" but not user manual

See this link: http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15367&view=findpost&p=101675 . It indicates that an Italian Guide is about to come.

Regards,

Xaver

Thanks

But I've read some time ago when I wrote Wnsoft about (no) translation in italian sub items of Toolbar in BetaXYZ

Da Campos

P.S. Haste is a bad advisor...7.5 user manual