WnSoft Forums

wnsoft.com doesn't exist?

Laura

I downloaded Pictures to Exe a few months ago but just got around to trying it out today. Loved it, and completed the online registration w/regnow.com. But the website, wnsoft.com, doesn't seem to exist. I get redirected to programania.com, which seems to be about something other than Pictures to Exe. I tried picturestoexe.com and found this forum, but nothing else. I'm just a little nervous about using my credit card and having this happen, and I also wanted to check out the differences between my version (4.14) and any later ones. None of the links to the sample shows under wnsoft.com/apr work. On a positive note, I did get an email with a registration key, which worked.

Thanks for any help to clear up the confusion,

Laura

Thanks Guido,

The French page loads just fine. Evidently the WWW is not functioning WW for me today! Or maybe the wnsoft.com site is down for maintenance and the pages you're loading are loading from your cache of recently visited pages. I'll try the wnsoft.com site again in a day or two...

Thanks for your help,

Laura

Hi Laura et al,

Just to confirm Laura your not going round the bend, I just experienced exactly the same problem as yourself. I have a permenant link on my links bar that took me to programania.com page you mentioned. I did get to the main front page eventually via Google though.

Tony.P

I too am getting am getting programania.com. It was only a couple of days ago that I accessed wnsoft.com to get the date of an earlier version of PTE to reply on another thread. I have also tried your link Guido with the same result.

Ron [uK]

Hi Guido/Laura

Confirmed also - www.wnsoft.com

is showing as

www.programania.com

Laura - if you click on Guido's other link above - http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/apr_beta.zip

This will download the latest beta 5 - file name - apr_beta.zip

The .zip file will contain 7 files - if you click on History file it will say.

PicturesToExe v4.20 beta #5 (December 22, 2003) - this is the latest.

Thanks guys,

Good to know I'm not crazy. Ralph, I can't get Guido's link to the beta file to work, either. It returns an "object not found" error. I may try the French link or else wait a day or two and see if I can access the wnsoft site. I don't have any major projects pressing. I'm excited about this software. I've used products by Ulead and MGI for slideshows in the past but found them to be rather time consuming (and no "exe" output, if I remember correctly). Irfanview is great for simple exe shows, but frustrating when what you really want is a little beyond simple or includes music. DVD Photoplay, I didn't like. PTE seems almost perfect!

Laura (USA)

If you click on the link when Igor introduced v4.20 beta#5 you get "Object not found.....Error 404" by www.programania.com

Sat Jan 24 02:11:15 2004

Apache/2.0.46 (Unix)

I hope Michel is right and we have not lost contact with the mothership. Funny how these things always seem to happen at weekends.

Ron [uK]

I got to the WNSOFT site but noticed it only has the 4.12 version available which was released in

4.14 is the last "final version" that i have

4.2 is in beta 5.

generally only the last completed final version is posted at the wnsoft site.

strange thing the ping route is going to the normal server site in the USA --- likely they are in the midst of maint and Igor will waste 2 days of his time trying to sort things out

ken

Please don't worry. We're transferring our Web site into new dedicated virtual server. I didn't inform you because I thought that this process will be inconspicuous, but they turned off old server before DNS records were updated to the new server. Sorry to trouble you!

Also we're near to show next beta version of v4.20 with new features, and new transition effect (with variations). Probably new Navigation bar also will be ready in this beta #6.

Thanks!

And please excuse me for my long absence - I had various hard work during first part of January.

Thanks Igor for putting our minds at rest and best wishes.

Ron [uK]