WnSoft Forums

Did Anyone See This?

Lin Evans

Hi Lin,

this is what im seeing but it varies (SULTS': "More results" }); and this (K7dEK4Oq9-tMN8MTM1ODM2Nzk4OUAxMzU4MjgxNTg5"); yt.setMsg({ 'WATCH_CONTEXT_MORE_FROM': "More from", 'WATCH_CONTEXT_MORE_RESULTS': "More results" });

regards

ralph

Hi Lin,

Thats brilliant, have you made that, forgive my ignorance.

That screen is great

Wow Lin, its really good, I love these things you do, its creative and great fun, ill show it to the children on thursday.

regrads

ralph

Hi Ralph,

It's actually the "real" LG 3D (Largest in the World) from the CES 2012 Show in Las Vegas. It's a long story, but I've "modified" the real thing to allow playing one's own video. The huge display was "screen captured" as a frame from a video, then re-sized, placed on a transparency and the screen content removed and made totally transparent. Then the grids were created in Photoshop and placed on and whole thing was then saved as a PNG which included the surrounding part of the room. Next a mask was made excluding everything "except" the doorway and floor area so that the real doorway could be used with the original video capture of the people walking through. The the original video played behind so that only the parts allowed by the mask are seen with one's choice of video playing on the "big screen." Crowd noise from a Comdex video was extracted and saved as an MP3 and played back.

Here's another link with part of Barry's "official" Wnsoft video playing on the big screen...

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Gary,

Thanks! LOL - I tried it on a friend who is quite astute but knows nothing about PicturesToExe and it passed muster for being the "real thing" which was my intent. I just wanted to see if I could make it "real" enough appearing to fool an unsuspecting observer.

It was a fun project and not as easy to pull off as I first thought.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Gary,

Thanks! LOL - I tried it on a friend who is quite astute but knows nothing about PicturesToExe and it passed muster for being the "real thing" which was my intent. I just wanted to see if I could make it "real" enough appearing to fool an unsuspecting observer.

Best regards,

Lin

==================

Lin,

For a second or two, I thought you had snuck into the CES and stuffed one of your PTE projects into their audio/visual devices. Then, I came to my senses and figured you pulled a fast one on us!!!;)/> Great creativity!

Gary

Hi Gary,

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Lin,

yes really cool, and It got me hook line and sinker.

It making my mind work overtime thinking about what I could do with that as another project, maybe placing it on a video of the school building.

Thanks Lin

regards

ralph