WnSoft Forums

Trivial bugs in mini-player [SOLVED]

fh1805

I have found these in v7.5.3.

The time that is displayed between the slider and the Play/Pause and Stop buttons on the mini-player's control bar does not update as it should in response to mouse events.

- If you click on this time value it does not reset to zero like it used to in earlier versions

The sequence is correctly repositioned to the first slide ready for the next playback but this fact is not reflected in the position of the Slide List or in the choice of the selected slide in the Slide List. Resetting the mini-player to Time=0 should reposition the display of the Slide List to the first slide and this first slide should become the selected slide.

- If you pause the mini-player and then select a different slide in the Slide List, this time value does not change.

- If you pause the mini-player and then drag the slider to a different position, this time value does not change.

Also, if you start the mini-player, the Play/Pause button correctly changes from the Play icon to the Pause icon. If you then Stop the playback, the Play/Pause button remains on the Pause icon when it should revert to the Play icon.

regards,

Peter

Hi Igor,

Partial success!

If I select a different slide in the Slide List, the time gets updated and the slider gets repositioned. [Two problems solved]

If I click on the time value it resets to display zero value [Third problem solved]

However, when resetting to zero time, the currently selected slide remains selected in the Slide List and the Slide List remains positioned showing that slide. It should, of course, reset the selected slide to be the first slide and it should scroll the Slide List to show that first slide. [Fourth problem not yet solved]

regards,

Peter